Answer all the questions and then pass it on to 10 of your followers.
I was tagged by closetalkers
- Nickname: yoyo
- Birthday: april 1
- Gender: female
- Sexuality: pretty gay
- Height: 5’2.5
- Time Zone: eastern
- Time and date where you are: 11:40pm
- Average hours of sleep: 6-7 hours
- OTPs: the only one i can name right now is debra and dexter. idk. i just wanted them to be okay/okay with one another.
- Last thing I googled: ”evanesence ” (yes, i spelled it wrong)
- First word that comes to mind: carpets
- Last thing said to a family member: ”don’t eat peanuts” (to my mom. she is slightly allergic.)
- A place that makes you happy and why: i was feeling down today and i looked up and saw powerful looking clouds and i stared at those clouds for about 10 minutes. it was nice.
- How many blankets do you sleep under: one.. then two.. then one again.. then three. i toss and turn a lot.
- Favorite beverage: water (COLD water) not changing romy’s answer
- Last movie seen In the cinema: oh man.. i can’t even remember. i’ve been saying i’ll go to the movies for like a year now.
- Advice for my followers: make sure you pass your own sniff test.
Here is a side by side comparison of how The New York Times has profiled Michael Brown — an 18 year old black boy gunned down by police — and how they profiled Ted Bundy, one of the most prolific serial killers of all time.
Source for Brown, Source for Bundy.
Lucy Liu attends the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on August 25, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
Borzoi by Eric Leo Kogan, June 2014, on Flickr.
such an honor to get this award…